Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sorry it's been so long, not much new to tell. The froggies are getting bigger and eating much more but less often. And pooping much more. But froggie poop is very very good for plants, so now they have a job as fertilizer producers for my houseplants!
Here they are last night at feeding time:

The biggest one, on the left, in the back, is Buggy Eyes. I can always tell him because he's still a good bit bigger and fatter than the rest. He's always the first to eat, too (imagine that). But mostly it's impossible for me to differentiate between the frogs anymore. You can tell that Spotless is the lightest one, and Leopardy is the darkest one, but the other two is anyone's guess which is which. All five frogs are apparently males. I suppose that's a good thing, as we don't need any babies! My children have decided that since the guppy tank is becoming overpopulated, we just might have to feed some of them to the frogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my adventure cycling site.
Have a good day!

Friendstacy said...

My frogs will not eat floating food. I'd suggest you soak it to make it sink or get some sinking food pellets instead.